ACU Summer School Bursary
Awarded by University of Glasgow
ACU Summer School 2018, hosted by The Chinese University of Hong Kong with the theme of 'Designing and Creating Sustainable Communities' invites applications from current postgraduate and final year undergraduate students. University of Glasgow students are eligible for bursaries and a reduced registration rate. Please see ACU Summer School 2018 for more deatils.
Participants must be current postgraduate or final year undergraduate students. More information on eligibility and fees can be found here. A number of bursaries are available for students from ACU member universities. Please ensure that you meet the bursary criteria before applying.
For application guidance and to apply see this page.
Sunday 14 January
WORLD CHANGERS WELCOME
University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and has been changing the world since 1451. UofG is a World Top 100 University and ranks consistently among the very best for its teaching and research – and for its contributions to academia, industry and society as a whole. We currently have over 2,500 research staff and over 7,000 postgraduate students across four colleges – each with its own Graduate School serving as a networking, support and social hub for all students. Glasgow places great emphasis on fostering teaching and research of the highest standard, and on promoting pathways for success beyond its postgraduate programmes via skills development and career support.
Wherever you are in education, and in life – and wherever you want to go – University of Glasgow shares and supports your ambitions. World changers are welcome here, in Scotland’s vibrant, multicultural and forward-thinking city.
The University is:
• ranked joint 73rd in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022
• ranked joint 86th in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2022
• ranked 2nd in the Russell Group for student satisfaction and teaching (NSS 2021)
The city of Glasgow
• is the UK’s third largest city and one of the world’s top student cities
• has a lively nightlife with more than 700 bars, pubs and nightclubs and seven cinemas
• is the UK’s first UNESCO City of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• is consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside London’s West End
• is home to over 90 parks and public gardens
• has more than 20 museums and art galleries including the Riverside Museum
• has excellent transport links with two international airports