China University of Politics and Law Discount
Awarded by University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow offer a 20% discount to China University of Politics and Law (CUPL) students and graduates undertaking a LLM at the University of Glasgow. CUPL students may apply for the programme after completing one or two year of masters study at CUPL. Students undertaking a three year masters at CUPL will transfer to the University of Glasgow for the 3rd year of study; students undertaking a two-year masters at CUPL will transfer to UofG for the second year of study. CUPL Law graduates studying for an LLM at the University of Glasgow are also eligible for the discount.
To be qualify, applicants must: be China University of Politics and Law students or graduates be classed as International students for fee purposes enrol on an LLM programme at the University of Glasgow
20% off tuition fee
The discount is applied at registration. No additional application is required.
WORLD CHANGERS WELCOME
University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and has been changing the world since 1451. UofG is a World Top 100 University and ranks consistently among the very best for its teaching and research – and for its contributions to academia, industry and society as a whole. We currently have over 2,500 research staff and over 7,000 postgraduate students across four colleges – each with its own Graduate School serving as a networking, support and social hub for all students. Glasgow places great emphasis on fostering teaching and research of the highest standard, and on promoting pathways for success beyond its postgraduate programmes via skills development and career support.
Wherever you are in education, and in life – and wherever you want to go – University of Glasgow shares and supports your ambitions. World changers are welcome here, in Scotland’s vibrant, multicultural and forward-thinking city.
The University is:
• ranked joint 73rd in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022
• ranked joint 86th in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2022
• ranked 2nd in the Russell Group for student satisfaction and teaching (NSS 2021)
The city of Glasgow
• is the UK’s third largest city and one of the world’s top student cities
• has a lively nightlife with more than 700 bars, pubs and nightclubs and seven cinemas
• is the UK’s first UNESCO City of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• is consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside London’s West End
• is home to over 90 parks and public gardens
• has more than 20 museums and art galleries including the Riverside Museum
• has excellent transport links with two international airports
For more information regarding this award, please contact the University of Glasgow by using the links below.