China University of Politics and Law Discount
Awarded by University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow offer a 20% discount to China University of Politics and Law (CUPL) students and graduates undertaking a LLM at the University of Glasgow. CUPL students may apply for the programme after completing one or two year of masters study at CUPL. Students undertaking a three year masters at CUPL will transfer to the University of Glasgow for the 3rd year of study; students undertaking a two-year masters at CUPL will transfer to UofG for the second year of study. CUPL Law graduates studying for an LLM at the University of Glasgow are also eligible for the discount.
To be qualify, applicants must: be China University of Politics and Law students or graduates be classed as International students for fee purposes enrol on an LLM programme at the University of Glasgow
20% off tuition fee
The discount is applied at registration. No additional application is required.
The University of Glasgow is in the world's top 100 universities and the UK's top 10. We have been welcoming world changers since 1451 and have dedicated ourselves to inspiring great minds from the pioneer of television, John Logie Baird, to writer and produce of Doctor Who and Sherlock, Steven Moffat. Today we continue that tradition with more than 18,000 undergraduate students and 7,000 postgraduate students from across the globe each year.
Why choose the University of Glasgow?
• 91% student satisfaction (Student Barometer 2014)
• Top 100 in the world-Times Higher rankings 2014
• UK’s first UNESCO’s city of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• Voted top in student life Which? University 2014
• Consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside of London
• Member of the prestigious Russell Group of 26 leading UK research intensive universities in the UK
• Founder member of Universitas 21, an international grouping of universities dedicated to setting worldwide standards for higher education
• Located in Glasgow's unique west end – UK's 3rd largest city
Excellence in teaching
Our research-led approach is one of the reasons why a postgraduate degree from the University of Glasgow is so prized, but our students also benefit from opportunities to study abroad, improve their employability, take part in work placements and explore a wide range of social activities. As a result, we welcome students from more than 120 countries around the world every year. We make sure our graduates are equipped with the skills they need to compete in a global workplace, and with friendships and networks that last a lifetime.
For more information regarding this award, please contact the University of Glasgow by using the links below.