Awarded by University of Glasgow
Idealo is awarding 10 scholarships with a total value of almost £80,000. Each of the 10 recipients will receive financial support of £650 a month for a whole year to put towards their studies.
Students of all disciplines, who are enrolled at a recognised university, are encouraged to apply for the idealo scholarship. The main criterion that idealo will be looking for, is having a special skill that is being put to good use for a particular purpose. Eligible Countries
The scholarship will provide you with £650 per month and will be paid directly to the recipient by idealo internet GmbH. The funding is for 12 months/2 semesters. After this, idealo will verify if the recipient fulfilled the criteria.
Complete the application form with your basic information. Submit a short video or short essay: to introduce yourself and tell us about your extraordinary talent. You can upload your video to all the usual portals (YouTube, Vimeo etc.), then include the link in your application form (max. 1 minute long). There’s a space on the application form for you to include your essay (max. 1,000 characters including spaces). Attach an up-to-date version of your CV. Applications will only be accepted in the form of a fully-completed online application. Applications via e-mail will not be considered.
WORLD CHANGERS WELCOME
University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and has been changing the world since 1451. UofG is a World Top 100 University and ranks consistently among the very best for its teaching and research – and for its contributions to academia, industry and society as a whole. We currently have over 2,500 research staff and over 7,000 postgraduate students across four colleges – each with its own Graduate School serving as a networking, support and social hub for all students. Glasgow places great emphasis on fostering teaching and research of the highest standard, and on promoting pathways for success beyond its postgraduate programmes via skills development and career support.
Wherever you are in education, and in life – and wherever you want to go – University of Glasgow shares and supports your ambitions. World changers are welcome here, in Scotland’s vibrant, multicultural and forward-thinking city.
The University is:
• ranked joint 73rd in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022
• ranked joint 86th in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2022
• ranked 2nd in the Russell Group for student satisfaction and teaching (NSS 2021)
The city of Glasgow
• is the UK’s third largest city and one of the world’s top student cities
• has a lively nightlife with more than 700 bars, pubs and nightclubs and seven cinemas
• is the UK’s first UNESCO City of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• is consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside London’s West End
• is home to over 90 parks and public gardens
• has more than 20 museums and art galleries including the Riverside Museum
• has excellent transport links with two international airports