Awarded by University of Glasgow
The Glasgow MBA Scholarship is a new scholarship which aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on a needs by needs basis The MBA Scholarship is awarded as a value of up to £10K and will be used towards tuition fees. It is offered on a competitive basis.
Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement. You must have successfully passed your interview and received an unconditional offer. For 2018-19 intake, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply. Your financial circumstances may also be taken into consideration.
Up to £10,000
See: external link
The University of Glasgow is in the world's top 100 universities and the UK's top 10. We have been welcoming world changers since 1451 and have dedicated ourselves to inspiring great minds from the pioneer of television, John Logie Baird, to writer and produce of Doctor Who and Sherlock, Steven Moffat. Today we continue that tradition with more than 18,000 undergraduate students and 7,000 postgraduate students from across the globe each year.
Why choose the University of Glasgow?
• 91% student satisfaction (Student Barometer 2014)
• Top 100 in the world-Times Higher rankings 2014
• UK’s first UNESCO’s city of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• Voted top in student life Which? University 2014
• Consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside of London
• Member of the prestigious Russell Group of 26 leading UK research intensive universities in the UK
• Founder member of Universitas 21, an international grouping of universities dedicated to setting worldwide standards for higher education
• Located in Glasgow's unique west end – UK's 3rd largest city
Excellence in teaching
Our research-led approach is one of the reasons why a postgraduate degree from the University of Glasgow is so prized, but our students also benefit from opportunities to study abroad, improve their employability, take part in work placements and explore a wide range of social activities. As a result, we welcome students from more than 120 countries around the world every year. We make sure our graduates are equipped with the skills they need to compete in a global workplace, and with friendships and networks that last a lifetime.
For more information regarding this award, please contact the University of Glasgow by using the links below.