Awarded by University of Glasgow
The Nisbet Foundation is offering three scholarships for students to study a postgraduate taught Masters programme or PgCert Advanced Educational Leadership within the School of Education. The successful applicants will receive a scholarship amounting to the first £5,000 of their tuition fees.
Applicants must Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place for one of the eligible programmes for September 2018 or January 2018 (Advanced Educational Leadership). Provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
Up to £5,000
Fill in and return the Nisbet Scholarship for Education Application Form to e-mail Linkalong with your supporting documents. Applications without documents will not be considered. Please note, it is the applicant’s responsibility to send the evidence requested to e-mail Linkby the stated deadline. Applications cannot and will not be considered without the relevant documents and information to support them. Your personal statement should evidence a commitment to your chosen course of study and detail how your personal circumstances may make it difficult for you to take up your place.
WORLD CHANGERS WELCOME
University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and has been changing the world since 1451. UofG is a World Top 100 University and ranks consistently among the very best for its teaching and research – and for its contributions to academia, industry and society as a whole. We currently have over 2,500 research staff and over 7,000 postgraduate students across four colleges – each with its own Graduate School serving as a networking, support and social hub for all students. Glasgow places great emphasis on fostering teaching and research of the highest standard, and on promoting pathways for success beyond its postgraduate programmes via skills development and career support.
Wherever you are in education, and in life – and wherever you want to go – University of Glasgow shares and supports your ambitions. World changers are welcome here, in Scotland’s vibrant, multicultural and forward-thinking city.
The University is:
• ranked joint 73rd in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022
• ranked joint 86th in the world: Times Higher World University Rankings 2022
• ranked 2nd in the Russell Group for student satisfaction and teaching (NSS 2021)
The city of Glasgow
• is the UK’s third largest city and one of the world’s top student cities
• has a lively nightlife with more than 700 bars, pubs and nightclubs and seven cinemas
• is the UK’s first UNESCO City of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• is consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside London’s West End
• is home to over 90 parks and public gardens
• has more than 20 museums and art galleries including the Riverside Museum
• has excellent transport links with two international airports
For more information regarding this award, please contact the University of Glasgow by using the links below.