Singapore Institute of Technology Scholarship
Awarded by University of Glasgow
Eligible University of Glasgow students of the collaborative programmes in partnership with Singapore Institute of Technology will be awarded a scholarship, in the form of a tuition fee discount, to study an MSc within the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Glasgow’s home campus. Students with a First-Class Honours BSc or BEng degree will be awarded a UoG-SIT Scholarship of £3500 (S$7,000*). Students with an Upper Second-Class Honours BSc or BEng degree will be awarded a UoG-SIT Scholarship of £2500 (S$5,000*).
To be Eligible, applicants must be University of Glasgow students from one of the collaborative programmes offered in partnership with SIT holding either a first-class or upper second-class honours BSc or BEng degree.
S$5000-S$7000* * Values in S$ subject to change depending on exchange rate at the date of payment
The discount is applied at registration. No application required.
The University of Glasgow is in the world's top 100 universities and the UK's top 10. We have been welcoming world changers since 1451 and have dedicated ourselves to inspiring great minds from the pioneer of television, John Logie Baird, to writer and produce of Doctor Who and Sherlock, Steven Moffat. Today we continue that tradition with more than 18,000 undergraduate students and 7,000 postgraduate students from across the globe each year.
Why choose the University of Glasgow?
• 91% student satisfaction (Student Barometer 2014)
• Top 100 in the world-Times Higher rankings 2014
• UK’s first UNESCO’s city of Music, host to around 130 music events every week
• Voted top in student life Which? University 2014
• Consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside of London
• Member of the prestigious Russell Group of 26 leading UK research intensive universities in the UK
• Founder member of Universitas 21, an international grouping of universities dedicated to setting worldwide standards for higher education
• Located in Glasgow's unique west end – UK's 3rd largest city
Excellence in teaching
Our research-led approach is one of the reasons why a postgraduate degree from the University of Glasgow is so prized, but our students also benefit from opportunities to study abroad, improve their employability, take part in work placements and explore a wide range of social activities. As a result, we welcome students from more than 120 countries around the world every year. We make sure our graduates are equipped with the skills they need to compete in a global workplace, and with friendships and networks that last a lifetime.
For more information regarding this award, please contact the University of Glasgow by using the links below.